credit Associates What are they?

image

credit Associates What are they?

Using credit Associates is basically the process of piggybacking off of another good credit score to improve yours. A creditAssocites gives you that step up you need to repair your credit and get back on your feet. Adding someone to a credit card that’s already established could possibly add a hundred points to an ailing credit score - fast. Retailers throughout the country are willing to provide lines of credit without a credit check, by adding someone to their joint finance accounts. They’ll also report your credit activity to the credit bureaus, meaning that your score can go up fast. It’s just a matter of finding the right retailer. This is where an agency that tracks these seasoned credit Associates steps in. These agencies have good relationships with the retailers who are willing to provide these important lines of credit. With the help of a good agency, you could be raising your credit score in no time. Their publications can help you find the lists of retailers who will offer instant access as a joint user on their accounts, without checking you credit. The only verification needed is that you have a job.

Who needs Credit Associates

imageMany campanies have less than perfect credit, whether from a misjudgment or just plain bad luck. A mistake you made a long time ago could stick to your credit score, marking you as a bad business decision for lenders a long time after things have turned around. If any one of you want to better your credit fast, consider using credit associates. You can start with a bad score, and improve to as much as 750 points in a very short time. That’s enough to buy a house, a car, or whatever you’ve been hoping to own, but couldn’t because of a black mark on your record.
Also included is information on how to get you credit activity reported to the credit bureaus, raising your credit score fast. This information could be the best investment you ever make. credit associates have the power to improve your credit almost overnight, granting you the ability to buy the big purchases you’ve been turned down for in the past. The credit system is faile, and skewed to make money for lenders. Take advantage of seasoned creditassociates and overcome the problems with the credit reporting system.
However, it’s important to be careful of agencies that claim to offer credit associates opportunities, but are actually out to rip you off. If you’re wary of a site, be sure to investigate it first. several times things really are too good to be true. credit associates are a real way to get your credit back up and where it needs to be, but there are always agencies that merely want to profit. Look for an agency that has your welfare in mind, and really wants to help your repair your credit. With the right help, and a creditassociates, your credit could be back in top shape very soon!
imagecedit associates Ripoff is a place to help you evaluate tradeline companies and see what others past experience with them has been. Do a search for the Term cerdit associates Ripoff on Google for the site that gives consumers valuable information on good and bad associates companies.
It all started when I went through a pretty rough divorce. My ex-wife did some things that many ex wives to to many of us all.. RUN THE CREDIT CARDS UP! Anyway, after all said and done I was left with a very low credit score. Now I have had the chance to get back on my feet and start a new life. I am making good money, have an excellent stable Job along with the various other ventures I am running on my own. I met a woman who has 2 sons and we just had one of our own a bit over a year ago, we are living in a townhouse and paying the Landlords (who is 25 years old) mortgage on his investment property to the tune of over a thousand dollars a month. Well, it was time that I address my credit and get life back on track. We sat down and planned out how we were going to get my credit straight and purchase a new home so our family can be stable. Here was the outline:
Credit Repair
Car credit
Buy A Home
So, I saved up some money and decided to hire a Credit Repair company to help me address my credit issues. The company I used was Trinity Best Credit repair Services. Everything was going pretty good with this company, they were getting things removed and taken off my report for good. One day I noticed that the only report they were taking these things off were from Experian, all the others were remaining on my file.. I thought well this stinks, I need to get all of my reports taken care of.. I called Trinity and told them what was happening and they agreed to get those things removed from the other report as well… Oh, I forgot to mention that I paid this company $850 to do this… So, they went ahead and began disputing, sending letters, everything… During the process what they actually did was hurt my credit even more.. They took a 2 year old account which was my car payment which was FLAWLESS payment and removed it!!! My god my score dropped even more! Not only did they remove that one they also remove 2 credit cards that had perfect payment history and were very old… So, in a nutshell what I paid for was to have a company remove ANYTHING the could from my report just to meet their contract obligations… My GOD when I saw this I Immediately began looking for a company who could assist with both the Credit Score and the Repair… This is when I found Reliable Credit Builders or mycreditfocus.Com

Reliable Credit Builders & I Start Here

imageI found Reliable Credit Builders and decided to give them a call.. I called them up and discussed my situation and they promised that they could help me get my life on track by raising my Credit Score and offer me free credit repair for LIFE! Wow, what a great deal I thought.. Let me think about this, discuss it with my girl and I’ll get back to you… So, at this point I begin looking at prices! I saw what they were charging and started to do my research and see what other companies were charging as well. I found many associates companies out there willing to give me a better deal but when I received their contract, it was like an agreement to allow them to access my bank account, take out a credit card in my name, ring up the card and make me pay for it!!! Now I am Scared!!!

Comments